You will work as a developer for Pixsys Technologies where there are many opportunities for advancement. You will collaborate with the lead architect and other developers to design, enhance, and implement the core software product for service companies all over the United States. You will work with subject matter experts to design effective and innovative solutions to meet the business needs of our customers.
- Focus on the latest and greatest technologies in software development
- Influence product and business development
- Utilize iterative full-lifecycle development methodology
- Analyze complex requirements
- Develop using fundamental OOP principles
- Follow design and programming guidelines
- Participate in design and code reviews, mentor under senior level developers
- Help in the evaluation of 3rd party solutions and the preparation of recommendations and cost benefit analysis for their use
- Implement solutions to satisfy nonfunctional requirements such as scalability, usability, maintainability and supportability.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of multiple application tiers, including user interface, business logic and database.
- Knowledge of building scalable business applications on relational databases (MS SQL Server).
- Familiarity with and understanding of object oriented programming design and development principles.
Preferred Work Experience
- At least 1 year experience in a software development environment, preferably in a team setting.
- Building relationships across functional areas/teams
- Communicating technical information to non-technical partners
- Receiving business requirements from non-technical subject matter experts